Selected Peer Reviewed Publications Citing FilmTek™ Metrology Systems
- Nondestructive Characterization of Fusion and Plasma Activated Wafer Bonding Using Mesa and Recess Structures
ECS Journal of Solid State Science and Technology 4.2 (2015): P42-P52, Varpula, Aapo, Tommi Suni, and James R. Dekker
- High-Throughput Multi-Plume Pulsed-Laser Deposition for Materials Exploration and Optimization
Engineering 1.3 (2015): 367-371, Mao, Samuel S., and Xiaojun Zhang
- Recombination and thin film properties of silicon nitride and amorphous silicon passivated c-Si following ammonia plasma exposure
Applied Physics Letters 106.4 (2015): 041607, Wan, Yimao, et al.
- Sub-micrometer-thick and low-loss Ge20Sb15Se65 rib waveguides for nonlinear optical devices
Optoelectronics Letters 11 (2015): 203-206, Li, Jun, et al.
- Plasmonic ‘top-hat’ nano-star arrays by electron beam lithography.
Microelectronic Engineering 139 (2015): 13-18, Zhu, Shaoli, et al.
- Three-step lithography to the fabrication of vertically coupled micro-ring resonators in amorphous silicon-on-insulator
Chinese Optics Letters 13.8 (2015): 082201, Cheng, Jun, and Nan Yan
- Effects of phosphoric acid on the surface morphology and reflectance of AlN grown by MBE under Al-rich conditions
Thin Solid Films 589 (2015): 338-343, Flynn, Chris, and Lim Wu Sim
- Polymeric precursor for solution-processed amorphous silicon carbide
Journal of Materials Chemistry C 3.47 (2015): 12212-12219, Masuda, Takashi, et al.
- Characterization of ion track morphology formed by swift heavy ion irradiation in silicon oxynitride films
EPJ Web of Conferences. Vol. 91. EDP Sciences, 2015, Mota–Santiago, P., et al.
- Fracture properties of atomic layer deposited aluminum oxide free-standing membranes
Journal of Vacuum Science & Technology A 33.1 (2015): 01A106, Berdova, Maria, et al.
- Identifying the best chalcogenide glass compositions for the application in mid-infrared waveguides
International Seminar on Photonics, Optics, and Applications 2014. International Society for Optics and Photonics, 2015, Wang, Rongping, et al.
- Proton transport in ice at 30–140 K: Effects of porosity
The Journal of chemical physics 143.7 (2015): 074702, Bu, Caixia, and Raúl A. Baragiola
- Internal gain in Er-doped As2S3 chalcogenide planar waveguides
Optics letters 40.5 (2015): 796-799, Yan, Kunlun, Khu Vu, and Steve Madden
- Nanotribological, nanomechanical and interfacial characterization of atomic layer deposited TiO2 on a silicon substrate
Wear 342 (2015): 270-278, Lyytinen, Jussi, et al.
- Microscopic silicon-based lateral high-aspect-ratio structures for thin film conformality analysis
Journal of Vacuum Science & Technology A 33.1 (2015): 010601, Gao, Feng, Sanna Arpiainen, and Riikka L. Puurunen
- Optimization of ZnSe film growth conditions for p-type doping
Applied Physics A 114.2 (2014): 347-350, Zhang, Xiaojun, et al.
- Synergetic effect of benzotriazole and non-ionic surfactant on copper chemical mechanical polishing in KIO4-based slurries
Thin Solid Films 558 (2014): 272-278, Jiang, Liang, et al.
- Aluminum oxide from trimethylaluminum and water by atomic layer deposition: The temperature dependence of residual stress, elastic modulus, hardness and adhesion
Thin Solid Films 552 (2014): 124-135, Ylivaara, Oili ME, et al.
- Broadband Antireflection and Light Extraction Enhancement in Fluorescent SiC with Nanodome Structures
Scientific reports 4 (2014), Ou, Yiyu, et al.
- Intense Photoluminescence from Er Doped Chalcogenide Thin Films Fabricated by Cothermal Evaporation
CLEO: QELS_Fundamental Science. Optical Society of America, 2014, Yan, Kunlun, Khu Vu, and Steve Madden
- Surface passivation of undoped hematite nanorod arrays via aqueous solution growth for improved photoelectrochemical water splitting
Journal of colloid and interface science 427 (2014): 20-24, Shen, Shaohua, et al.
- Improved stability of non-ITO stacked electrodes for large area flexible organic solar cells
Solar Energy Materials and Solar Cells 130 (2014): 182-190, Hambsch, Mike, et al.
- Effect of O2 plasma treatment on physical, electrical, and reliability characteristics of low dielectric constant materials
Thin Solid Films 572 (2014): 44-50, Cheng, Yi-Lung, Bing-Hong Lin, and Syuan-Wei Huang
- Functions of Trilon® P as a polyamine in copper chemical mechanical polishing
Applied Surface Science 288 (2014): 265-274, Jiang, Liang, et al.
- Electro-optics of perovskite solar cells
Nature Photonics (2014), Lin, Qianqian, et al.
- Control of Nano-Structure of Photocatalytic TiO2 Films by Oxygen Ion Assisted Glancing Angle Deposition
Japanese Journal of Applied Physics 52.11R (2013): 110124, Hoshi, Yoichi, Yoji Yasuda, and Naoto Kitahara
- Annealing effects on the optical properties of europium-doped tin oxide thin films prepared by electron-beam evaporation
Dirasat, Pure Sciences 39.1 (2013), Lahlouh, Bashar I., Hassan K. Juwhari, and Mohammad H. Kilani
- Glancing Angle Sputter Deposition of Titanium Dioxide Films for Photocatalytic Applications
ECS Transactions 50.48 (2013): 25-35, Yasuda, Yoji, Naoto Kitahara, and Yoichi Hoshi
- Zincblende-wurtzite phase transformation of ZnSe films by pulsed laser deposition with nitrogen doping
Applied Physics Letters 103.8 (2013): 082111, Zhang, Xiaojun, et al.
- Low Stress TaN Thin Film Development for MEMS/Sensor Electrode Application
Journal of Circuits, Systems, and Computers 22.09 (2013): 1340017, Kang, Xiaoxu, et al.
- Physical and photoelectrochemical properties of Zr-doped hematite nanorod arrays
Nanoscale 5.20 (2013): 9867-9874, Shen, Shaohua, et al.
- Bond and electrochromic properties of WO3 films deposited with horizontal DC, pulsed DC, and RF sputtering
Electrochimica Acta 93 (2013): 307-313, Chen, Hsi-Chao, et al.
- Physical and photoelectrochemical characterization of Ti-doped hematite photoanodes prepared by solution growth
Journal of Materials Chemistry A 1.46 (2013): 14498-14506, Shen, Shaohua, et al.
- In situ synthesis of transparent TiO2 nanoparticle/polymer hybrid
Journal of Materials Science 48.21 (2013): 7503-7509, Asai, Toshihiko, Wataru Sakamoto, and Toshinobu Yogo
- Facile growth of porous hematite films for photoelectrochemical water splitting
International Journal of Photoenergy 2013 (2013), Shen, Shaohua, et al.
- Synthesis of patterned and transparent TiO2 nanoparticle/polymer hybrid films
Materials Letters 107 (2013): 235-238, Asai, Toshihiko, Wataru Sakamoto, and Toshinobu Yogo
- Effect of Phonon Confinement on the Dispersion Relation and Heat Capacity in Nanoscale Si Membranes
ASME 2012 International Mechanical Engineering Congress and Exposition. American Society of Mechanical Engineers, 2012, Cuffe, J., et al.
- Ferroelectric properties of alkoxy-derived transparent BaTiO3 nanoparticle/polymer hybrid
Materials Letters 89 (2012): 40-42, Mimura, Ken-ichi, et al.
- Pyrolytic transformation from polydihydrosilane to hydrogenated amorphous silicon film
Thin Solid Films 520.21 (2012): 6603-6607, Masuda, Takashi, Yasuo Matsuki, and Tatsuya Shimoda
- Heavy p-type doping of ZnSe thin films using Cu2Se in pulsed laser deposition
Applied Physics Letters 101.4 (2012): 042107, Zhang, Xiaojun, et al.
- Heavy p-type doping of ZnSe thin films using Cu2Se in pulsed laser deposition
Applied Physics Letters 101.4 (2012): 042107, Zhang, Xiaojun, et al.
- Initial deposition and electron paramagnetic resonance defects characterization of TiO2 films prepared using successive ionic layer adsorption and reaction method
Thin Solid Films 520.16 (2012): 5184-5190, Wu, Yiyong, et al.
- Effect of Process Gases on Fabricating Tapered Through-Silicon vias by Continuous SF6/O2/Ar Plasma Etching
ECS Journal of Solid State Science and Technology 1.3 (2012): P107-P116, Dixit, Pradeep, et al.
- Soft X-ray characterization of Zn1− x SnxOy electronic structure for thin film photovoltaics
Physical Chemistry Chemical Physics 14.29 (2012): 10154-10159, Kapilashrami, Mukes, et al.
- In-Line Inspection on Thickness of Sputtered Thin Ta and TaN Films by Spectroscopic Ellipsometry
ECS Transactions 44.1 (2012): 1103-1110, Yuan, Chao, et al.
- Charge trapping and storage in SiNx thin films deposited with Oxford PlasmaLab 100 system
Photovoltaic Specialists Conference (PVSC), 2012 38th IEEE. IEEE, 2012, Ren, Yongling, et al.
- Development of low stress TaN thin film for MEMS/sensor electrode application
Electron Devices and Solid State Circuit (EDSSC), 2012 IEEE International Conference on. IEEE, 2012, Kang, Xiaoxu, et al.
- Si passivation for Ge pMOSFETs: Impact of Si cap growth conditions
Solid-State Electronics, Volume 60, Issue 1, June 2011, Pages 116-121, B. Vincent, R. Loo, W. Vandervorst, J. Delmotte, B. Douhard, V.K. Valev, M. Vanbel, T. Verbiest, J. Rip, B. Brijs, T. Conard, C. Claypool, S. Takeuchi, S. Zaima, J. Mitard, B. De Jaeger, J. Dekoster and M. Caymax
- On the properties and stability of thermally evaporated Ge–As–Se thin films
Applied Physics A: Materials Science & Processing, Volume 96, Num 3, May 2011, Pages 615-625
D. A. P. Bulla, R. P. Wang, A. Prasad, A. V. Rode, S. J. Madden and B. Luther-Davies
- Properties of AlN grown by plasma enhanced atomic layer deposition
Applied Surface Science, Article in Press, April 2011, M. Bosund, T. Sajavaara, M. Laitinen, T. Huhtio, M. Putkonen, V.M. Airaksinen and H. Lipsanen
- Correlation Between Film Properties and Anhydrous HF Vapor Etching Behavior of Silicon Oxide Deposited by CVD Methods
J. Electrochem. Soc., Volume 158, Issue 6, April 2011, pp. D399-D402, H. Ritala, J. Kiihamäki, and E. Puukilainen
- Low temperature growth of nanocrystalline TiO2 films with Ar/O2 low-field helicon plasma
Surface and Coatings Technology, Volume 205, Issue 15, April 2011, Pages 3939-3946, C. Sarra-Bournet, C. Charles and R. Boswell
- Optical and structural properties of nanocrystalline anatase (TiO2) thin films prepared by non-aqueous sol-gel dip-coating
Thin Solid Films, Article in Press, March 2011, E. Haimi, H. Lipsonen, J. Larismaa, M. Kapulainen, J. Krzak-Ros and S.-P. Hannula
- Doped, porous iron oxide films and their optical functions and anodic photocurrents for solar water splitting
Appl. Phys. Lett., Volume 98, January 2011, Page 092108, C. X. Kronawitter, S. S. Mao, and B. R. Antoun
- Reactive ion etching of tellurite and chalcogenide waveguides using hydrogen, methane, and argon
J. Vac. Sci. Technol. A, Volume 29, January 2011, Page 011023, K. T. Vu and S. J. Madden
- Development of compatible wet-clean stripper for integration of CoWP metal cap in Cu/low-k interconnects
Microelectronic Engineering, Volume 87, Issue 9, November 2010, Pages 1685-1688, A. Wu, E. Baryschpolec, M. Rao, M. Schaller, C. Bartsch, S. Leppack and A. Ott
- Effect of deposition conditions and thermal annealing on the charge trapping properties of SiNx films
Appl. Phys. Lett., Volume 97, November 2010, Page 202907, Y. Ren, K. J. Weber, N. M. Nursam, and D. Wang
- Investigation of SiOxCy film as the encapsulation layer for full transparent OLED using hollow cathode discharge plasma at room temperature
Thin Solid Films, Volume 518, Issue 22, September 2010, Pages 6195-6198, K. C. Liu, H. L. Cheng, J. R. Tsai, Y. L. Chiang, Y. C. Hsieh and D. J. Jan
- Thin film absorbers for visible, near-infrared, and short-wavelength infrared spectra
Sensors and Actuators A: Physical, Volume 162, Issue 2, August 2010, Pages 210-214, M. Laamanen, M. Blomberg, R.L. Puurunen, A. Miranto and H. Kattelus
- High quantum efficiency annular backside silicon photodiodes for reflectance pulse oximetry in wearable wireless body sensors
J. Micromech. Microeng.,Volume 20, May 2010, Page 075020, S. Duun, R. G. Haahr, O. Hansen, K. Birkelund and E. V. Thomsen
- Advanced Materials and Technologies for Micro/Nano-Devices, Sensors and Actuators
NATO Science for Peace and Security Series B: Physics and Biophysics , Part 3, 2010, Pages 157-165, H. Ashraf, J. Hopkins and L. M. Lea
- Superhydrophilic TiO2 surface without photocatalytic activation
Appl. Phys. Lett., Volume 96, March 2010, Page 093702, V. Zorba, X. Chen, and S. S. Mao
- A Ring-Shaped Photodiode Designed for Use in a Reflectance Pulse Oximetry Sensor in Wireless Health Monitoring Applications
Sensors Journal, IEEE, Volume 10, Issue 2, Feb 2010, Pages 261-268, S.B. Duun, R.G. Haahr, K. Birkelund, E.V. Thomsen
- Photosensitive terpolymer for all-wet-etching process: Material characterization and device fabrication
Thin Solid Films, Volume 518, Issue 8, February 2010, Pages 2147-2151, A. Moujoud, S. Kang, H. J. Kim and M. Andrews
- n-Type TiO2 Thin Films for Electrochemical Ozone Production
J. Electrochem. Soc., Volume 157, Issue 2, December 2009, pp. F30-F34, K. Kitsuka, K. Kaneda, M. Ikematsu, M. Iseki, K. Mushiake, and T. Ohsaka
- Heteroepitaxial sputtered Ge on Si (100): Nanostructure and interface morphology
Europhysics Letters, Volume 88, Number 2, November 2009, Page 28005, S. M. Pietralunga, M. Feré, M. Lanata, D. Piccinin, G. Radnóczi, F. Misják, A. Lamperti, M. Martinelli and P. M. Ossi
- Optical properties of transparent barium titanate nanoparticle/polymer hybrid synthesized from metal alkoxides
Journal of Nanoparticle Research, Volume 12, Number 5, September 2009, pages 1933-1943, K. Mimura, K. Hiramatsu, M. Moriya, W. Sakamoto, S. Kawado, Y. Uesu and T. Yogo
- Observations on the influence of pH control on the properties of chemically deposited CdS films in an ammonia-free system
Journal of Physics and Chemistry of Solids, Volume 70, Issue 6, June 2009, Pages 1034-1041, R. Ochoa-Landín, M.G. Sandoval-Paz, M.B. Ortuño-López, M. Sotelo-Lerma and R. Ramírez-Bon
- A simple sol–gel route to ZrO2 films with high optical performances
Materials Chemistry and Physics, Volume 114, Issue 1, 15 March 2009, Pages 252-256, L. Liang, Y. Xu, D. Wu and Y. Sun
- Comparison of the optical and structural properties of nickel oxide-based thin films obtained by chemical bath and sputtering
Thin Solid Films, Volume 517, Issue 10, 31 March 2009, Pages 3115-3120, A. Mendoza-Galván, M.A. Vidales-Hurtado, A.M. López-Beltrán
- Thermal patterning of amorphous fluoropolymer layers
Sensors and Actuators A: Physical, Volume 148, Issue 1, 4 November 2008, Pages 111-114, Ming-Tsung Hung, Y. Sungtaek Ju
- Electrochromism in nickel oxide-based thin films obtained by chemical bath deposition
Solid State Ionics, Volume 179, Issues 35-36, 30 October 2008, Pages 2065-2068, M.A. Vidales-Hurtado, A. Mendoza-Galván
- Optical and structural properties of pulsed laser deposited Ti:Al2O3 thin films
Solar Energy Materials and Solar Cells, Volume 92, Issue 9, September 2008, Pages 1025-1029, Bo Chen, Dongfang Yang, Paul A. Charpentier, Suwas Nikumb
- High etch selectivity for plasma etching SiO2 with AlN and Al2O3 masks
Microelectronic Engineering, Volume 85, Issues 5-6, May-June 2008, Pages 985-987, K. Kolari
- Design, fabrication and characterization of a Far-field Superlens
Solid State Communications, Volume 146, Issues 5-6, May 2008, Pages 202-207, Hyesog Lee, Zhaowei Liu, Yi Xiong, Cheng Sun, Xiang Zhang
- Chalcogenide glass photonic crystals
Photonics and Nanostructures – Fundamentals and Applications, Volume 6, Issue 1, April 2008, Pages 3-11, Darren Freeman, Christian Grillet, Michael W. Lee, Cameron L.C. Smith, Yinlan Ruan, Andrei Rode, Maryla Krolikowska, Snjezana Tomljenovic-Hanic, C.Martijn de Sterke, Michael J. Steel, Barry Luther-Davies, Steve Madden, David J. Moss, Yong-Hee Lee, Benjamin J. Eggleton
- Optical and structural characterization of nickel oxide-based thin films obtained by chemical bath deposition
Materials Chemistry and Physics, Volume 107, Issue 1, 15 January 2008, Pages 33-38
M.A. Vidales-Hurtado, A. Mendoza-Galván
- Morphological and chemical study of the initial growth of CdS thin films deposited using an ammonia-free chemical process
Applied Surface Science, Volume 254, Issue 2, 15 November 2007, Pages 499-505
D.A. Mazón-Montijo, M. Sotelo-Lerma, M. Quevedo-López, M. El-Bouanani, H.N. Alshareef, F.J. Espinoza-Beltrán, R. Ramírez-Bon
- Production and transport chemistry of atomic fluorine in remote plasma source and cylindrical reaction chamber
Journal of Physics D: Applied Physics, Volume 40, Issue 17, September 2007, Pages 5140-5154, Gangly, S. P.; Johnson, A. D.; Fridman, A. A.; Pearce, R. V.; Gutsol, A. F.; Dolgopolsky, A
- Control of emission outcoupling in liquid-crystalline fluorescent polymer films
Organic Electronics, Volume 8, Issue 4, August 2007, Pages 317-324, Tae-Woo Lee, O Ok Park, Young Chul Kim
- Enhancement of photoluminescence from excitons in silicon nanocrystals via coupling to surface plasmon polaritons
Journal of Applied Physics, Volume 102, July 2007, Page 023506, Eiji Takeda, Minoru Fujii, Toshihiro Nakamura, Yugo Mochizuki, and Shinji Hayashi
- Effects of Ge addition on the optical and electrical properties of eutectic Sb70Te30 films
Journal of Non-Crystalline Solids, Volume 353, Issues 18-21, 15 June 2007, Pages 1870-1874, E. Prokhorov, A. Mendoza-Galván, J. González-Hernández, B. Chao
- Thin film deposition of Ge33As12Se55 by pulsed laser deposition and thermal evaporation: Comparison of properties
Journal of Non-Crystalline Solids, Volume 353, Issues 8-10, 15 April 2007, Pages 947-949, R.A. Jarvis, R.P. Wang, A.V. Rode, C. Zha, B. Luther-Davies
- Structural relaxation and optical properties in amorphous Ge33As12Se55 films
Journal of Non-Crystalline Solids, Volume 353, Issues 8-10, 15 April 2007, Pages 950-952, R.P. Wang, A.V. Rode, S.J. Madden, C.J. Zha, R.A. Jarvis, B. Luther-Davies
- The influence of surfactants on the roughness of titania sol–gel films
Materials Characterization, Volume 58, Issue 3, March 2007, Pages 233-242, Jorge Medina-Valtierra, Claudio Frausto-Reyes, Sergio Calixto, Pedro Bosch, Victor Hugo Lara
- Improved surface sensing of DNA on gas-etched porous silicon
Sensors and Actuators B: Chemical, Volume 120, Issue 1, 14 December 2006, Pages 220-230, D.C. Tessier, S. Boughaba, M. Arbour, P. Roos, G. Pan
- Design of a thin film for optical applications, consisting of high and low refractive index multilayers, fabricated by a layer-by-layer self-assembly method
Colloids and Surfaces A: Physicochemical and Engineering Aspects, Volumes 284-285, 15 August 2006, Pages 290-294, Jin-Ho Kim, Shiro Fujita, Seimei Shiratori
- Orientation dependent ferroelectric properties in samarium doped bismuth titanate thin films grown by the pulsed-laser-ablation method
Applied Physics Letters, Volume 89, July 2006, Page 032901, Cheng, Zhenxiang; Kannan, Chinna Venkatasamy; Ozawa, Kiyoshi; Kimura, Hideo; Wang, Xiaolin
- Microstructure analysis of a-SiC:H thin films grown by high-growth-rate PECVD
Journal of Non-Crystalline Solids, Volume 352, Issues 9-20, 15 June 2006, Pages 1380-1383, C. Ricciardi, A. Primiceli, G. Germani, A. Rusconi, F. Giorgis
- Impact of pore size and morphology of porous organosilicate glasses on integrated circuit manufacturing
Materials, Technology and Reliability of Low-k Dielectrics and Copper Interconnects Proceedings of Symposium F held at the 2006 MRS Spring Meeting, Vol. 914, 2006, Pages 3-1, O Neill, Mark L.; Haas, Mary K.; Peterson, Brian K.; Vrtis, Raymond N.; Weigel, Scott J.; Wu, Dingjun; Bitner, Mark D.; Karwacki, Eugene J.
- DC magnetron sputtering of Si to form SiO2 in low-energy ion beam
Vacuum, Volume 80, Issue 7, 31 May 2006, Pages 693-697
Cheng-Chung Lee, Der-Jun Jan
- Fabrication and characterization of TiO2 thin film prepared by a layer-by-layer self-assembly method
Thin Solid Films, Volume 499, Issues 1-2, 21 March 2006, Pages 83-89, Jin-Ho Kim, Shiro Fujita, Seimei Shiratori
- Preparation and characterization of pulsed laser deposition (PLD) SiC films
Applied Surface Science, Volume 252, Issue 10, 15 March 2006, Pages 3386-3389, Y.H. Tang, T.-K. Sham, D. Yang, L. Xue
- The photocatalytic application and regeneration of anatase thin films with embedded commercial TiO2 particles deposited on glass microrods
Applied Surface Science, Volume 252, Issue 10, 15 March 2006, Pages 3600-3608, Jorge Medina-Valtierra, Josafat García-Servín, Claudio Frausto-Reyes, Sergio Calixto
- Heat, moisture and chemical resistance on low dielectric constant (low-k) film using Diethoxymethylsilane (DEMS) prepared by plasma enhanced chemical vapor deposition
Surface and Coatings Technology, Volume 200, Issue 10, 24 February 2006, Pages 3127-3133, Y.L. Cheng, Y.L. Wang, J.K. Lan, G.J. Hwang, M.L. O’Neil, C.F. Chen
- Fabrication of porous silicon using a gas etching method
Thin Solid Films, Volume 497, Issues 1-2, 21 February 2006, Pages 83-89, S. Boughaba, K. Wang
- Structures and electrochromic properties of Ta0.3W0.7Ox thin films deposited by pulsed laser ablation
Thin Solid Films, Volume 494, Issues 1-2, 3 January 2006, Pages 28-32, D. Yang, L. Xue
- Realization of optical superlens imaging below the diffraction limit
New Journal of Physics, Volume 7, December 2005, Page 255, Hyesog Lee, Yi Xiong, Nicholas Fang, Werayut Srituravanich, Stephane Durant, Muralidhar Ambati, Cheng Sun, and Xiang Zhang
- Dry-etched silicon-on-insulator waveguides with low propagation and fiber-coupling losses
Journal of Lightwave Technology, Volume 23, No. 11, November 2005, Pages 3875–3880, Kimmo Solehmainen, Timo Aalto, James Dekker, Markku Kapulainen, Mikko Harjanne, Kaupo Kukli, Päivi Heimala, Kai Kolari, and Markku Leskelä
- Global photonic efficiency for phenol degradation and mineralization in heterogeneous photocatalysis
Journal of Photochemistry and Photobiology A: Chemistry, Volume 174, Issue 3, 1 September 2005, Pages 246-252, Jorge Medina-Valtierra, Edgar Moctezuma, Manuel Sánchez-Cárdenas, Claudio Frausto-Reyes
- Wavelength dispersion of Verdet constants in chalcogenide glasses for magneto-optical waveguide devices
Optics Communications, Volume 252, Issues 1-3, 1 August 2005, Pages 39-45, Yinlan Ruan, Ruth A. Jarvis, Andrei V. Rode, Steve Madden, Barry Luther-Davies
- Tantalum(V) Nitride Inverse Opals as Photonic Structures for Visible Wavelengths
Journal of Physical Chemistry B, Volume 109 (9), 2005, Pages 3764–3771, Alessandro Rugge, Jin-Seong Park, Roy G. Gordon, and Sarah H. Tolbert
- Effects of Nd substitution on the polarization properties and electronic structures of bismuth titanate single crystals
Materials Research Bulletin, Volume 40, Issue 6, 15 June 2005, Pages 1044-1051, Takashi Goto, Yuji Noguchi, Masayuki Soga, Masaru Miyayama
- Organic–inorganic hybrid coating (poly(methyl methacrylate)/monodisperse silica)
Optical Materials, Volume 27, Issue 7, April 2005, Pages 1266-1269, E. Rubio, J. Almaral, R. Ramı́rez-Bon, V. Castaño, V. Rodrı́guez
- Structures and electrochromic properties of Ta0.1W0.9Ox thin films deposited by pulsed laser ablation
Thin Solid Films, Volumes 469-470, 22 December 2004, Pages 54-58, D. Yang, L. Xue
- Fabrication of pure silica films for planar optical waveguides using colloidal suspensions
Journal of Non-Crystalline Solids, Volume 342, Issues 1-3, 15 August 2004, Pages 18-24, Deok-Yang Kim, Glen R. Kowach, David W. Johnson Jr., Suhas Bhandarkar, Henry Du
- Formation of copper oxide films on fiberglass by adsorption and reaction of cuprous ions
Thin Solid Films, Volume 460, Issues 1-2, 22 July 2004, Pages 58-61, Jorge Medina-Valtierra, Sergio Calixto, Facundo Ruiz
- Deposition of nitrogen-containing diamond-like carbon films on acrylic substrates by an ion beam process
Vacuum, Volume 74, Issues 3-4, 7 June 2004, Pages 531-538, D.-J.Der-Jun Jan, Chi-Fong Ai, Cheng-Chung Lee
- Moisture resistance and thermal stability of fluorine-incorporation siloxane-based low-dielectric-constant material
Thin Solid Films, Volumes 447-448, 30 January 2004, Pages 681-687, Y. L. Cheng, Y. L. Wang, Y. L. Wu, C. P. Liu, C. W. Liu, J. K. Lan, M. L. O’Neil, Chyung Ay, M. S. Feng
- Cyclohexane oxidation over Cu2O–CuO and CuO thin films deposited by CVD process on fiberglass
Applied Catalysis A: General, Volume 238, Issue 1, 8 January 2003, Pages 1-9, Jorge Medina-Valtierra, Jorge Ramı́rez-Ortiz, Victor M Arroyo-Rojas, Facundo Ruiz
- Synthesis of amorphous silicon carbonitride films by pulsed laser deposition
Thin Solid Films, Volume 402, Issues 1-2, 1 January 2002, Pages 99-110, S. Boughaba, G. I. Sproule, J. P. McCaffrey, M. Islam, M. J. Graham
- Ultrathin Ta2O5 films produced by large-area pulsed laser deposition
Thin Solid Films, Volume 371, Issues 1-2, 1 August 2000, Pages 119-125, S. Boughaba, M. Islam, J. P. McCaffrey, G. I. Sproule, M. J. Graham
- Synthesis of tantalum pentoxide films by pulsed laser deposition: material characterization and scale-up
Thin Solid Films, Volume 358, Issues 1-2, 10 January 2000, Pages 104-113, S. Boughaba, G. I. Sproule, J. P. McCaffrey, M. Islam, M. J. Graham