FilmTek™ 3000 Advantages
- Combination of reflection and transmission spectrophotometry allows for accurate characterization of OLED display materials.
- Transmission spectrophotometry is an ideal method for measuring absorption and provides better resolution of the film’s extinction coefficient (k) compared with spectroscopic ellipsometry.
- Combining reflection and transmission spectrophotometry provides two data sets with enough information content to uniquely determine the thickness and optical constants of thin absorbing films on transparent substrates.
- Analysis of reflection and transmission data gives accurate thickness values as well as the refractive index and extinction coefficients as a function of wavelength.
- Using a general dispersion model to model the optical response reduces the number of fitted parameters required, eliminating multiple solutions.
- Simultaneous measurement of multiple OLED layer thicknesses.
- Measurement and analysis time of 1-2 seconds per point.
Reflection, transmission spectrophotometry characterizes OLED material